Charlotte vs. The World
Thursday, October 28, 2004
  Charlotte vs. The World This is just another outlet for me to vent. My friends can only take so many of my diatribes before they simply agree so I’ll shut up. Now, all my thoughts will be preserved for posterity. I’ll be able to look back, and see how my opinions have changed (I’d love to use the word ‘matured’, but that sounds a little arrogant. I’ll save arrogance for future posts).

I don’t expect to change the world.

I’m not planning to do any hard hitting reporting.

I’m just going to write what I think about whatever topic I want. I realise I’m not fully informed on any given subject. If you happen to read this, and happen to think I’m wrong, let me know. The worst thing you can do when someone’s wrong is to let them continue being wrong.
 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home
These are my ideas. Love them or hate them, but never ignore them.

Name:
Location: Canada
ARCHIVES
October 2004 / November 2004 / December 2004 / January 2005 / February 2005 / March 2005 / April 2005 / May 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / January 2006 / March 2007 /


Powered by Blogger